How To Drive In Thailand And Get Around Safely. So you are going to be driving around Bangkok and you don’t want to get lost. That’s easier said than done. You may have somebody local along for the ride but that doesn’t mean they’re good with directions. And even if they have an innate sense [...]
Driving around Bangkok will pretty much be a necessity if you’re going to live in Thailand. But are you ready for the hazards waiting for you on the roads of Bangkok? You may be anxious to drive her around the streets of Bangkok, but thinking in terms of how it used to be at home [...]
A Commuter Van Is A Kind Of Bus in Thailand. Although they are actually vans they stop at the bus stops along their route until they are full and then they fly to their destination at top speed. What is a commuter van? They’re easy to spot because they are basically the only full size [...]
Driving. It’s what we do as men. It’s an expression of our masculinity. No doubt your girl is probably a fine driver, yet, she defers to you. We expect to drive for our girls. It’s a role we eagerly fulfill. But wait until you see the traffic in Thailand, especially in Bangkok. Are You Afraid [...]
To Drive Through Traffic In Bangkok Requires A Whole New Set Of Knowledge. For starters, listen to your Thai friends. They will be a good source of information. For more knowledge read my blogs on the dangers of driving in Thailand. In the last blog we talked about the surprising risks taken by Thai pedestrians. [...]
Do You Realize What It Means To Drive In Bangkok? There’s no two-ways about it, to drive in Bangkok is like negotiating a minefield. One of the biggest perils you’ll face is dealing with the ever -present motorcycles. Read my previous two blogs to see why motorcycles are such a hazard when you drive in [...]
When You Drive In Bangkok, Life Will Shock Every Fiber Of Your Being Into Panic Mode. Welcome Back. We’ve been talking about your Thai friends’ expectation that you will drive in Bangkok. Specifically we’ve been on the topic of death-defying motorcycles and how they affect your driving behavior. Look back at my previous blogs to [...]
On My First Visit To Bangkok I Looked At The Traffic And Said, “There’s No Way I Am Driving In Thailand!” Mind you, I’ve traveled extensively and rented vehicles in all manner of exotic locales, yet the frenetic beehive of Thai roadways scared me. Then I found out my Thai girlfriend owns a car. She [...]
Trust Your Own Instincts And Don’t Allow Others To Rush You Back Into The Dating After Divorce. Divorce is a painful and stressful experience for all but a lucky few. The thought of being single again can be a completely daunting and frightening experience and a part of your life that you thought was long [...]
"Critical Information For Anyone
Interested In A Genuine Relationship
With A Thai Lady."
"Full Of Tips & Advice About Living In
Or Visiting Thailand."
Add Your Name and Email To Claim Yours Now
- Why Gift Giving Is Important When Dating a Thai Lady February 23, 2011
- How to Meet Thai Singles Who Are Looking For Marriage February 17, 2011
- 10 Top Honeymoon Spots in Thailand (How to Impress Your Thai Wife) February 7, 2011
- Why Thai Women Are Especially Attracted to Western Men (Who Are OLDER Than They Are)! February 21, 2011
- Do Thai Girls Speak English In Thailand? August 8, 2012
- What Your Thai Girl Won’t Tell – Fun Facts About Thailand: The Klong Smell July 31, 2012
- Live Like A King With Fitness In Thailand – Part 4/4 July 27, 2012
- “The Top 27 Reasons Why You Should Get A Thai Wife!” Reason #8 July 26, 2012
- Sam: The author seems to have a real aversion to alcoho...
- Bill: This is good info,but, what do I need to do or pro...
- sonam: pl, thai girls contact me..........
- TA: Green and blue aren't related to death and 9 is t...